Successful marketing on an international scale takes unique skills, including a global mindset, creativity, a truly collaborative nature and a bit of daring. Diane Law has leveraged those strengths, as well as an excellent academic background and work history, in consistently achieving business revenue and marketing share growth. Knowledgeable in a broad range of industries, from technology to healthcare to hospitality, she has quickly stepped in, evaluated needs, assessed existing marketing plans and developed innovative programs that encompassed all marketing strategies and delivery channels. www.linkedin.com/in/dianellaw
- Identified the organization’s needs; developed and executed a marketing plan that drove new business and facilitated meeting and exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Key senior contributor in delivering a 260% increase in services revenue and a 90% growth in manufacturing business.
- Conceptualized, created and implemented the company’s marketing strategy and messaging that positioned the company for a 134% revenue growth in three years.
- Spearheaded a comprehensive online, social media and promotions strategy that led to the capture of key clients and increased online visibility by 400% in 12 months.
- Through comprehensive planning and meticulous implementation, start-up achieved profitability in the first six-months; annual sales exceeded $3M within two years.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Business Planning
- Brand Management
- Marketing Strategy & Implementation
- Marketing Communications Strategy
- Integrated Marketing
- Marketing Plan Management and Implementation
- MBA, University of Phoenix, San Jose, CA
- MS – Accounting, University of Phoenix, San Diego, CA
- BS – Business Administration (Marketing & Management), Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Certificate – Social Media Marketing, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ