Doyle Young is an executive, author, professor, consultant and nationally recognized expert in building and running successful organizations. With over 40 years of management experience and having served as CEO for two successful education start-ups, CEO of the nation’s largest human resources chapter, and President of a mature $200M publishing and broadcast media company with 1,200 employees, Doyle advises a large range of companies in how to plan and successfully execute their education related strategies. linkedin.com/in/doyleyoung
- Counseled major global companies on their educational strategy.
- Installed corporate universities companies including Starbucks, Ford, National Semiconductor and Charles Schwab.
- Consulted with Apple senior management on maintaining a change-seeking technology culture.
- Recognized by Harvard and Michigan business schools for work in change management.
- Rebranded major educational association, expanded geographically to offer services in new markets.
- Built a USA nationwide network of bricks-n-mortar technology centers at major universities in each of the 200 metro markets with web-hosted platform offering over 5,000 courses online linked to competency assessment of trade and professional associations.
Areas of Education Expertise
- Strategic Business Planning
- Change & Innovation Leadership
- Organizational & Employee Development
- Executive Coaching
- Human Resources & Talent Management
- Corporate Universities
- MBA, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA
- DBA (Candidate), California Miramar University, San Diego, CA
- BA – Industrial/Organizational Psychology, California State University, Los Angeles, CA