What is organizational change and the Leadership that goes with it?
How you do something is as important as what you do. Your culture definitely impacts results – both the leadership culture and employee culture. The larger the gap between leadership and employee culture, the more dysfunction in the workplace. We work with you to bridge any gaps to better align the culture to be in sync with the company’s brand and strategic direction. That work is organizational change leadership.
When to Use the Organizational Change Leadership Process:
- Address major gaps identified in organization audit through e-surveys
- For new leaders to quickly build organizational knowledge and engagement
- Restructurings to build employee engagement and maintain organizational focus
- Enrich new innovation platforms for products & services
- In mergers and acquisitions to understand and leverage the comparative strengths and weaknesses.